The Ultimate 2023 Wedding Playlist: 33 Must-Have Songs for Your Big Day
Are you ready to rock your wedding playlist with my hand picked playlist? This playlist will keep your guests entertained and your dance floor pumping in 2023. This is the music that will set the tone creates the atmosphere for your big day to make it one to remember. Whether you’re looking for upbeat, danceable tunes to get your guests on their feet or more romantic, slow-paced tracks to accompany your first dance as a married couple, the right wedding playlist is crucial.
When you’re thinking of which style of music you want for your wedding you should first start by reminiscing about the best weddings you’ve attended. What makes a wedding playlist so special are floor fillers that are guaranteed to get your guests up and dancing. I’m talking Uptown Funk, Don’t Stop Me Now, Single Ladies, Ruby…. and the list goes on!
Variety is key, not only do you want songs from different artists and genres, but you also want some that are upbeat, some a little slower and some that will make everyone go a little crazy.
To help you put together the ultimate wedding playlist for 2023, we’ve rounded up 30 of the best songs to include on your big day. Whether you’re a fan of classic love songs, contemporary pop hits, or timeless ballads, there’s something for everyone on this list. So grab your headphones and get ready to start building your perfect wedding soundtrack!
Below Is The Ultimate 2023 Wedding Playlist: 33 Must-Have Songs for Your Big Day
The Must-Have Love Songs of 2023
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith
- “You Are the Love of My Life” by Sam Cooke
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
- “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
- “Livin’ On A Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen
- “Summer of 69” by Bryan Adams
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
The Best Upbeat Tunes for Your Reception
- “Kiss” Prince and the Revolution
- “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- “Shallow” by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
- “Blank Space” by Taylor Swift
- “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
- “Single Ladies” by Beyonce,
- “Love Shack” by The B52’s
- “Twist and Shout” by The Beatles,
Timeless Ballads to Slow Things Down
- “My Girl” by The Temptations
- “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin'” by The Righteous Brothers
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “Endless Love” by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
- “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
- “God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys
- “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz II Men,
That’s it all these bangers are ready to make your wedding one to remember. Take with you these the 33 songs on this ultimate wedding playlist for 2023 to guarantee to get your guests on their feet, bring a tear to their eye, and create a soundtrack for your special day that you’ll remember forever. Whether you’re looking for upbeat dance tunes or romantic ballads, this list has something for everyone. So start building your perfect wedding playlist today and get ready to dance the night away on your big day!
Thank you for taking the time to read – The Ultimate 2023 Wedding Playlist: 33 Must-Have Songs for Your Big Day!
Let me know which songs you’re going to choose for your wedding. I can’t wait to join you on the dance floor.
Here are a few articles that I think you’ll love all about wedding planning:
- The Bridal Trends We’ll See Everywhere In 2023
- Wedding Apps: The 5 Wedding Planning Apps My Couples Are Loving!
- Wedding DJ or a Band? Which is better?